Eagles/Mikisew Land-Based Education is happy to be able to provide TEN $2,000.00 bursaries. There are four bursaries of $2,000 to be awarded from 2021 that will be added to the six bursaries this year.
- 2 x $2,000.00 for students who wish to pursue post -secondary education within the University Stream
- 4 x $2,000.00 for students who wish to pursue post- secondary education within the trades stream
- 4 x $2,000.00 bursaries from the 2020/2021 year that were not awarded
Those interested students should apply by December 15, 2022.
- First Nations Descent
- Manitoba Resident
- High School Student Entering Post Secondary Education
- Proof of Post-Secondary Application should accompany your essay
Southeast Collegiate Student
We, the Charity, would like for the “Champion Recipient” to write down how SEC has helped to shape your academic learning aspirations and inspire you to pursue post-secondary Education. This should be a one page essay, with a minimum of 500 words.
Non SEC High School Student
Any First Nations High School student can apply for the Bursaries as well. The committee asks that you write a one page, minimum 500 word Essay, on how indigenous learning and exposure to cultural content is important to you as a student and if applicable helps to shape your future.
Please submit by:
Fax – 204-269-7880
Email – email@example.com
Mail – 1269 Lee Blvd, Winnipeg MB R3T 5W8
Confirmation of attendance, program schedule and acceptance letter will be required upon a follow-up phone call.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Administrative Assistant & Student Services
Ph: 204-261-3551 Ext 310